Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00871 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,304 (CH$724,049) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)