Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,732 in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)