Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01648 BOB / KZT
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,167 (252,845 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.53 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)