Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.600 BOB / KWD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 40% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,847 (Dinar 347) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)