Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.647 BOB / MYR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b6,138 (RM3,728) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)