Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25205 BOB / UAH
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,925 (19,539₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)