Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09384 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,619 (руб 49,230) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 4 hours ago)