Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.991 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,978 (4,013TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)