Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.197 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,783 (C$1,690) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)