Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25095 BOB / UAH
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,374 (21,417₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)