Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05391 BOB / DZD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,470 (101,460 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)