Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09235 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,873 (₨52,771) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)