Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05767 BOB / NPR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,357 (₨ 92,887) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)