Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.144 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,184 (€759) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)