Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12477 BOB / SDG *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 24% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,905 (63,356 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)