Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30871 BOB / CZK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,049 (19,595 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)