Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01640 BOB / KZT
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,823 (233,145 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)