Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04135 BOB / PKR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,050 (₨97,942) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)