Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23529 BOB / TWD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,911 (25,123 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)