Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00187 BOB / UGX
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,324 (3,375,059 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)