Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09410 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,977 (руб 52,888) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)