Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37817 BOB / ZMW
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,966 (13,131 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)