Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19781 BOB / NIO
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,492 (27,764 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)