Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.650 BOB / MYR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b6,076 (RM3,683) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)