Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.029 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,748 (5,296 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)