Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00047 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,701 (Rp 14,409,649) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)