Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.991 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,154 (4,190TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)