Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04124 BOB / PKR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,628 (₨112,233) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)