Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00862 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,811 (CH$674,437) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)