Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.909 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,217 ($1,045) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)