Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.891 BOB / HKD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 107% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,483 (HK$15,124) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)