Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00030 BOB / VND
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,999 (16,781,188 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)