Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05770 BOB / NPR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 212% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,680 (₨ 341,079) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)