Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.786 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,126 (11,610 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)