Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,040 (€988) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)