Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.609 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,028 (NZ$1,959) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)