Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.161 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,519 (C$1,651) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 2 hours ago)