Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06538 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,226 (¥141,120) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)