Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 828 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,843 ($991) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)