Cost of living in Guam vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.911 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 78% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,565 ($1,673) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)