Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30942 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,881 (Mex$ 19,006) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)