Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,831 (€1,085) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)