Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.196 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,820 (€954) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)