Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03304 BOB / GYD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,758 (234,766 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)