Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.584 BOB / CHF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 155% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,089 (CHF 2,121) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)