Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.677 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,407 (3,225 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)