Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 9% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,755 (5,812元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (39 minutes ago)