Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,509 (R$ 4,246) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)