Cost of living in Fargo, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.904 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,551 ($1,238) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)