Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.161 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,613 (€1,055) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)